Throwback Thursday

Evidently Throwback Thursday is still a thing?! Whether it is or not, here are a few fun photos I ran across today. 


My roots in those particular mountains run deep. Above is my grandad, Shiara, Chante and myself.


A few years ago, Robert and I were working in the theater painting the orchestra shell while Matt was hanging a few brand spanking new lights on one of our catwalks. This light had a death wish and jumped to its death. Matt was devastated, so in an attempt to lighten his mood Robert and I taped the outline of the dead body. It was hilarious, and I still laugh about it!!



Obligatory dog photo!! I don't remember whether these were taken while driving around the Sawtooths or if it was somewhere near Lucky Peak, but they make me laugh. Wind does pretty hilarious things to a hound dogs ears and jowls.

No comments