Happy Monday and 5 Good Things

I am happy to say I successfully lived through the last ballet of the season as well as being made fun of by a certain famous trumpet player onstage last night who was unhappy with the lighting... thats right Mr. Rude Pants, if you want a lighting show, go see Lady Gaga... and also put it in your rider. GRRRRrrrr.  I'm currently sitting on the couch watching Gilmore Girls enjoying a bit of quiet before I finally stop pretending I can't see the giant pile of laundry and dishes making faces at me. Having an entire household living at the theater this week definitely took its toll on my poor house. 

Anyway, moving on! I ran across a few bloggers that do a weekly Happy Monday post and also list 5 to 10 good things about the last 7 days. No promises I will actually do this weekly, but I appreciate being able to look back on your week in a positive light, especially when it has been a trying week. Despite how you choose to look at things, there is something good about every day.

We repainted our family room! It had been the same beige color for about 8 years and was way overdue for a makeover. We've been too busy to finish redecorating but having the color done is a huge relief. Clearly the dogs don't care as much as I do...


Leftovers from our Easter feast were consumed all week and it was fantastic! Especially these cupcakes. NOM!!



I'm aware this is a terrible photo... Matt and I ordered a few hiking hammocks and received them during tech of the ballet. I absolutely had to test it out and hung it behind the flyrail at the theater.


Why do we ever stop coloring? Its such a stress reliever and fantastic for those like myself who have a tough of a.d.d. and are unable to just sit and do nothing.


This incredible rainbow appeared after a few hours of pretty heavy rainfall on Saturday. I love this kind of springtime stormy weather, even when it wrecks havoc on my sinuses.

No comments