March According to Instagram


Juggling two jobs sometimes makes me forget what happened last month, or last week. (Okay fine, 5 minutes ago... shh... don't judge) Thank goodness I actually post to instagram occasionally otherwise I'd completely forget things like celebrating my wedding anniversary! Here's what happened in my world in March.


Matt and I celebrated 9 years... thats nearly a decade of being together! I may or may not feel old. But at least we feel old together!
Tattoos happened. Again. Yay Friday the 13 tattoo sales!
I got a new haircut which I love. Never thought I would buzz any part of my head. I attribute it to my "be bold" resolution. 
Treefort! Theres so much I don't like about this music festival, but it is good people watching, and we did hit up a few one off performances. 


I skied!! Never, ever, ever thought that would happened. Be brave!!
Matt came up to the Sawtooths in the days after we closed Smiley Creek for the winter. Much plaing in the snow happened in a few short days and it was fantastic.
Mamma Mia came through The Morrison Center. I have a very soft spot for that show and Abba in general so I of course loved it. Vic and I never miss a silly face photo op. 
While Matt was up with me, We skied back to Redfish Lake and walked around. Even little Piper loved it. 


No comments