Did You Miss Me?

As much as I have tried to stay away from this blog thing, I romanticize the idea of having an online journal. A collection of my thoughts and photos of my life. I am not a very organized person when it comes to pictures and documenting life events so I appreciate that the internet can do it for me. I am lazy that way. I also find that I can't stay away from writing for too terribly long before it becomes an itch I can't scratch. 

That said, I can't begin to define my life right now. I have very little figured out. Its been a strange, beautiful, scary year. I can say two things for certain and that is that I have changed and that I am more comfortable in my skin now than I have ever been. The person I was prior to January 2014 is not the person I am today both physically and mentally. Not everyone likes this person, and I am okay with that. I am more aware of who genuinely loves me and who I want to be part of my life. 

The universe has thrown my world upside down quite a bit but I have found myself on my feet and more than ready to face more. Not knowing isn't scary to me anymore. The last year has taught me to.... Take it as it comes and be willing to move with the current or against it as needed. Be open to change. Live- Be true to yourself. Love- Life is short and unpredictable... Don't be afraid to show it. Laugh- There is something good and beautiful in every day. Be bold- Stand up for yourself and those you love. Push yourself- Do things that scare you. Don't be afraid to fail.



No comments