Happy Monday and 5 Good Things

Hey look, 2 weeks in a row! Gold star for me!! A lot of bloggers do this 5 good things post on Fridays. Clearly I'm not a good follower, but I also like the fact that I am choosing what most people see as the worst day of the week to pick a few things from the previous week that made me happy. So, happy Monday all!!

1. Boise is in full bloom and its breathtaking.
This is one of hundreds of flowering trees that dot downtown Boise


2. Tattoos happened.
Robert, Katie and I have been talking about this for months and finally did it. The quote is an inside joke... part of a line from Richard II.




3. Shakespeare and Flying M
In addition to tattoos, I also found this fabulous little volume of Richard III at a used bookstore downtown. They had a few others, and had I endless cash in my posession, they'd be mine! I met Robert at Flying M earlier that day and ran into these awesome little guys. "To thine own lips be true." I have issues. I am aware. I also don't care :0)



4. Orphan Black and Game of Thrones
Guys... they're back! Game of Thrones is a beautifully shot show. I really only watch it for Jon Snow (who knows nothing) Arya, and the dragons. Those three will rule the world.  I am far more excited about Orphan Black though. If you don't watch it, you should be. What is wrong with you?! It is a fantastically written show and Tatiana Maslany is a brilliant actress. Seriously, first episode is Sarah, pretending to be Rachel, interrogating Allison pretending to be Sarah. Are you kidding me???? BBC America is the ONLY reason I still have cable. If they'd get their act together and provide streaming services, I'd chuck the cable box out the window!!




5. Saturday Market is back!
Boise has great farmers markets. I love that I can go down and walk for an hour and pick up so many fresh items at two different markets. Not to mention there is all sorts of musicians. In 2 miles Rick and I ran into probably a dozen different groups ranging from high school string quartets to a bluegrass group that has played in Boise for years. Awesome!! I'm so glad I get to go a few times before I leave for Stanley.

No comments