I would rather...

Its a chilly, rainy, overcast Friday morning and everything inside me is screaming to stay home, listen to music, snuggle on the couch with a dog on either side of me and attempt to read one of the twelve books I've started. I think that was the longest sentence ever... sorry, not sorry. It had to be said. Unfortunately for me, that whole being an adult business calls, and I must head into work shortly. Not quite exactly what the deal is, but the last few weeks I have wanted to do anything but work. It doesn't interest me at all. I'm okay whilst there, (okay, not 100% accurate) but getting into that productive mindset on my short drive is getting harder every day. I'd rather garden, or go for a hike, or do laundry.... There are reasons for this particular attitude, which I will go into later. I'm working on the political correctness of that post. Speaking my mind without saying too much, or being a bitch. I struggle with that, as some of you who know me are aware. 

At any rate, there isn't much reason for this post. Just feeling a bit wanderlust, a bit tired of being a grown up... Also procrastinating my throwing a bunch of words at this post, and probably some pictures of all of the things I'd rather be doing instead of getting ready for work.

Ready?? Here we go!

I think a good hike is in order. Who wants to go! Psh... who cares about rain?!?! Okay fine....

Do you want to build a snow man?? Ha! Couldn't stop it, it just came out. You're welcome for that earworm!


Watching Doctor Who all day is an acceptable choice. I'm happy to spend several hours ogling Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant. For the record, David Tennant is my favorite actor, especially when it comes to Shakespeare. BUT... Christopher Eccleston is my Doctor. He's absolutely FANSTASTIC.


I would happily sit and watch my plants grow. As you can see they are doing well under the watchful eye of Macbeth. Intimidation is key, he keeps threatening to sick Lady McB on them. (shh... they have no idea Macbeth is actually a harmless chapstick)


We need to practice our bit for Red Nose Day. If you aren't aware of Red Nose Day, you should be. It has been the UK's biggest TV fundraiser held by Comic Relief, for quite a few years. I've been aware of it because I secretly wish I was British and living in the UK. It is FINALLY coming to the US in May and I am STUPID excited about it. You can read more about Red Nose Day HERE.

Okay, if dragged my feet enough. Have a FANTASTIC day!

No comments