In case you were wondering

Pick a verb, any verb! Here is way more than you wanted to know about whats been rolling around in my brain lately.

Making- tentative plans for the distant, and not so distant future. 
 
Drinking- Water. Coconut almond milk. and a few Newcastles to keep things interesting.

Reading- Way too many things at the same time because I'm good at complicating my own life. Book 2 of In Search of Lost Time series by Marcel Proust. Garden of the Brave in War by Terrance Odonnell. A Meeting By The River by Christopher Isherwood. Dear Sylvie by Dawn French. A Secret Kept by Tatiana de Rosnay. I told you I have issues!

Wanting- Peace of mind, but since that isn't likely to happen any time soon I will settle for a portable record player and gobs of old jazz records.

Looking- a little more like how I've wanted to see myself. Hopefully a bit more content.

Playing- Trivia Crack... seriously, I've gotta stop.

Wasting- time (see above)
Fixing- up our home a bit. Repainting a few rooms, getting our garden underway.
Deciding-how I really want to spend my time these next few years.
Wishing- money didn't rule the world

Enjoying- Time in the sunshine with my husband and dogs before I take off in a few weeks.

  kicking ass and taking names at job #2... totally unrelated to whole verb post. 
 
Liking- the fact that my co-workers are beginning to make their voices heard. It's amazing what can happen when people come together
Wondering- What the future will hold in regards to the above statement
 
Knowing- The future is unpredictable. Doing my best to live in the moment in a way that allows me a little bit more freedom within our lives.
 
Loving- Today? Chocolate. But seriously... The handful of people I have chosen to surround myself with and how supportive they are during my highs and especially my lows.

Pondering- How narrow minded some people have become. Especially at work. Its a struggle...
Considering- Going to the store for chocolate ice cream.
 
Watching- Orphan Black and Game of Thrones are back!! Been a bit obsessed with travel documentaries as well.
Hoping- I can make it through the next 3 weeks without going too crazy. Only 3 weeks until I'm surrounded by mountains and trails and clean air!
Imogene Lake in the Sawtooths. Home while at job#1

Marvelling- at how much of this world I will never see. It blows my mind.
Smelling-Apple blossoms in the back yard... and doggie breath. The latter isn't very pleasant. 

Wearing- Shorts and sandals! Already sporting a chaco tan on my feet :0)

Planning- on having a fantastic summer. Busy, but absolutely fantastic.

Unrelated to post, shameless  but fantastic addition of Doctor Who
 
Following- I don't follow very well. Just ask my husband, and my boss. 
 
Noticing- how it really does take just one person to start change. It take a moment of bravery and standing up for yourself. 
 
Thinking- way too many things. Simultaneously of course.
  
Feeling- also everything, all at the same time. A result of shutting myself off for far too long.
Buying- books, stocking up for the summer.

Giggling- about the fact that I actually filled out this whole absurd little "thing" If you made it this far... Hooray!! Gold star for you!

No comments