What a week!

Bang, all of the sudden its been a week since I last posted. What?!? How did that happen... It is all wibbly wobbly timey wimey, I tell you. What has happened this week? Lets refer to iphone camera roll because honestly, besides lots of work, I have NO idea. 

I went home for a doctors appointment and saw Matt and the puppies for about 5 minutes. Just long enough to feel guilty about leaving again. Seriously, look at those faces!!



I few days later I was missing them so I ran away by myself and played in the park on the swings. Is this park for real?? Check out this view!!




We have had SOO much rain up here. I shouldn't complain since chances are good we will be praying for rain in a few months, but it has made it pretty difficult to go play! What it has done though, is make for some pretty incredible mountain shots and sunset photos. 





do you see the sneaky second rainbow??


I do other things besides take pictures of sunsets, I promise. We have had a few game nights playing cards against humanity, watched a few movies and gone to dinner in Stanley and at Redfish Lake Lodge. I'm just terrible at taking pictures because my phone doesn't get service and is basically a brick, so it stays in my bag. I did go on a hike, but I intend on posting about that later. Here's to the weekend!!

No comments