Four Things

Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once
Love Actually- It is not just a Christmas movie. 
Last of the Dogmen- Beautiful mountains, secret Indian tribe living in the Oxbow. 
The Count of Monte Cristo- The one made in 2001 was the first movie I ever bought on Dvd.
Harry Potter- All of them. At least once a year

Four Places I Have Visited
Oregon Coast- I've been there a few times, most recently was Memorial Weekend 2014
Dallas/Fort Worth- Matt and I were here in March last year. I really enjoyed downtown Fort Worth
Chicago- Its been several years since I attended a tradeshow here, but it was fun. Terrible weather, and the light rail was full of some scary homeless guys throwing garbage, but it is such a huge city with a lot of cool things to offer.
San Diego- I would absolutely visit again. The beaches are awesome, and the air quality is so much better than LA.

Four Things I Don’t Eat
Hot Dogs- Ick, processed ham has always made me sick. Then I worked for a company that made gobs of corn dogs, so now the smell makes my stomach turn.
Lemonade- Again, worked around it far too much to enjoy it.
Cabbage- Gross. Especially cooked
Brussel Sprouts- Super gross, especially cooked

Four of my Favorite Books
Timeline- My favorite Michael Crichton book. Very timey-wimey. Medieval.
Hamlet- This is the play that made me fall in love with Shakespeare
The Deathly Hallows- The last book in the Harry Potter Series. I've read this at least a dozen times
Changes- Book 12 in the Harry Dresden series.

Four Things I Wish I Could Do
Play guitar. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it after playing piano for years.
Speak a different language
Travel more. So many places I want to see that I will probably never make it to. 
Sing. I can carry a tune, but I would love to be able to belt it Idina Menzel style

Four TV Shows I Watch
Orphan Black- if you don't know about this show... What is wrong with you!?!?!
Doctor Who- duh. Nerd
Gilmore Girls- Love/hate this show. It reminds me of what I had with my mom
The West Wing- Bartlett for President!!

Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
Summer Weather- I'm ready for weather nice enough to walk around in shorts/t-shirts
Book of Mormon the Musical- I am so excited to see my friends on the show and to work a show the caliber of this production.
Traveling- I want to see the world! I have all sorts of plans brewing.
Exploring- Hikes... hikes... hikes

Four Subjects I Studied at School
English
History
Music
Horticulture

Four Things That I Can’t Live Without
Music
Nature
Books
Food

Four Things About my Husband
 Hard Working- The hardest working guy I know
Accepting of my strange life choices- Like running away to the mountains for the summer
Has a huge heart- Loves my family as much as I do
Loves me despite me!!

No comments