Happy Monday and 5 Good Things


I'm writing this while on break during load in for Gypsy. Hopefully I actually finish this and get it posted before Monday is over. We had a fantastic Sunday off after a very long week. We were able to get most of our garden in, sprinklers set up, laundry done, groceries bought and was able to spend a bit of time on the couch enjoying our day off. That time on the couch was much needed. Now, I just need to make it through Gypsy and I can pack and leave for Stanley!! 7 days... I can do it!!! okay, moving on...  Here are 5 good things from my week!

 BOOKS!!!


Rick and I drove out to Nampa to check out a few used bookstores. I found more mini Shakespeare books!! Sadly, they didn't make it home with me this trip. They are om my wishlist though!!

Pretty feet happened...


I am not girly at all, so painting my toenails is a big thing you guys... Of course the event had to be documented!!


Texas Roadhouse



Matt and I finally got to catch up with our good friend Brenda, whose life is about as hectic as ours. Yummy food and great conversation is always a sure thing when getting together with her. I didn't get a photo of dinner, or us, or Brenda, but I did wear this Deathly Hallows nerd shirt so I am counting that. Don't judge me.


BBQ


We hosted our first big bbq of the year, and it was amazing. I clearly have been terrible at documenting things this last week. If I fire myself, can I go home? No? Okay, fine... We all ate, drank and were merry around the fire pit in the backyard. Afterwards a few of us went and sat the new Avengers movie... AAAHHHH it was amazing!!

All That's Jazz

 
For the first time ever we had Jazz night for Music Week. 6 different Boise jazz groups and they were all fantastic. Aside from a few attitudes, it really was a fun, albeit long experience. The concert itself lasted over 4 hours, but I got to listen to my high school choir teacher as part of one of the groups, so that made it all better. Hugs from Mama Schmidt are the best!

 


No comments