To see the world...




2016 has been quite a year... A lot of travel, a lot of work, a lot of love and heart ache and finding a new normal that works for us. And before it ends really wanted to start documenting my travels, mostly for my own benefit. You know, before they all become a blur.





This year definitely has been the year of wanderlust and spontaneity and I have loved every second. I would be lying if I didn't admit it has also been hard. Quite a lot of feeling a bit lost in life and soul searching has occurred and I intend to touch on all of that too.


I am going to start with our trip to the UK and then move on to Canada and the smaller trips we have taken within the states. If there is specific information any of you would like regarding my travels whether its accommodations, things to do, places to eat... please let me know!!

No comments