I'm nominated!


 I've been nominated for a Liebster award (WHAT?!) Its crazy to me because I have always seen my blog as a place for me to mindlessly write, or word vomit, as a way of clearing my head and dealing with anxiety. Its been a place for me to tell my story my way, and my way of keeping my familys memory alive through words. To know that someone is inspired by my blog is pretty heartwarming.
I was chosen by the beautiful Catherine at Working with Bipolar who I found through Instagram. She is a beautifully honest writer. She is amazing! Thank you, you beautiful soul.


Rules for the Liebster Award 2018:
  1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog (dofollow link, not nofollow).
  2. Pay it forward by nominating in turn 5-10 bloggers that you appreciate. Of course, leave a message or comment for them to know they’ve been nominated!
  3. Answer the questions given to you, and write some of your own for your nominees to answer.
  4. Link your Liebster Award 2018 post to this post link by the Global Aussie, and leave your blog post link in the comments section of this same post.
 I nominate 
Bethany at Finding Fibro
Her questions for me are:
1. The classic: you’re on a desert island and you can only bring three objects. I would bring a book, something really long like In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust, A Biolite Stove (functions as a charger) and an ipod with a lot of music on it. I don't care about having service, I just want music.
3. If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy/do and why? I have thought about this a lot and I would quit my job (duh) buy a huge chunk of land in the Sawtooths and start a rescue ranch with my friends. I would farm and be a safe place for animals. I would also start a foundation that provides scholarships for technical theater students.
4. Who would you most like to meet living or dead? Lin Manuel Miranda. I just was to be buddies. Getting a beer with this guy sounds like just the best thing ever.
5. If you could relive a moment in history, what would it be? This is a hard one! In my lifetime it would be either something momentous like Gay marriage being passed or The Womens March, or something simpler and more personal like the last time my family was all together in the same place.
6. What is your favourite childhood dish? Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
and...
7. Why did you start blogging? I've had a few blogs in the past that fell into the "mormon mommy blog" rabbit hole that I inevitably quit because it felt very in genuine. I started this particular blog as an outlet for me. When I was going through the worst bit of grief and couldn't find my own words, I relied on the words of others to figure out my feelings. I thought that if I wrote about the hard stuff, maybe it could help the next person experiencing something similar to figure out what was going on in their heads and their hearts. 

My questions for my nominees are:
1. Who had the biggest impact on you growing up?
2. Have you ever had a nickname and if so, what was the story behind it?
3. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
4. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

No comments